Jesus fucking christ, this thread. Go read it, or save yourself ten minutes and enjoy my summary:
- Let's speculate about a possible new Amex card. (A fun pursuit and a decent way to whittle away the time.)
- "I hope Amex decides to give every cardmember a FREE IPHONE EVERY YEAR!"
- "BUT WHAT ABOUT ANDROID USERS???????"
- A CHART WITH AVERAGE INCOMES FOR ANDROID VS iOS USERS.
- Five hundred more fucking posts about phones as if this is something that would EVER FUCKING HAPPEN.
I'm really grateful that FlyerTalk exists, since there are a handful of posters who consistently provide useful information, but I don't think the forum would suffer if moderators deleted 90% of the posts that pop up there. That probably includes mine, which is fine, since I'll always have my beloved group of three or four blog readers.